Friday, February 22, 2013

Les Misérables

I finally saw Les Mis--not what I expected, but it was a fun outing.  Did I love it or hate it?  Let's just say that I purchased a few songs from the second half of the film :P  The French people I was with were absolutely appalled at the American pronunciation of French names, and I think the constant singing got to us (in addition to the inaccuracies and botched ending).  Overall, I still had fun!

Other news:  I'm finally on vacation!  WOOT!  This one is going to be a whirlwind and ridiculously expensive--so stay tuned for some awesomeness.

Things are starting to wrap up over here, which is kind of scary and depressing--and I would totally be in deep depression if the sun hadn't finally decided to show his face this entire week!  Believe it or not, we had a sunny/snowy day yesterday... kind of like the scene in Les Mis where Javert gets his report back from Paris.  I didn't think snow and sun was a possibility.

Have a marvelous weekend!