Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bonjour France!

Yes!  I'm here!  I made it!

Can I speak French yet...no.  My brain absolutely refuses to wake up, even though I think I got around 3 hours of sleep on the plane.  I'm still not sure what to do about the food situation--the airline food was terrible (leaving me feeling terrible) and it's lunchtime here, but almost breakfast back home... so I know I should eat something, but I don't feel together enough to go searching for something.

Customs and all the airport stuff was a breeze, the people here at the hotel are really nice--but according to the lady at reception, we were waaay overcharged for our taxi (though according to Rick Steves, it was just about right).

I'm just glad we got here in one piece!

Next on the agenda: food, phone, money, sleep!!!

Cheers!
~Laura